Gerês Tour - Hiking & Sightseeing
For those who wanted to travel there with only limited time, we decided to come up with a more convenient way to maximize your trip as well as enjoy every minute of it. We have Gerês Tour – Hiking & Sightseeing where in, you can experience the amazing exquisiteness of nature, traditional culture and the friendly locals of the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
Also, we included several interesting activities which will lead you to the mountains, rivers, waterfalls and magnificent settings.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes and footwear;
- Sun screen (summer);
- Beach towel (summer);
- Rain jacket (winter)
8:30 – Pick up at your accommodation in Porto (Braga 9:00)
Hiking – 7 or 10 km hiking
13:30 – Lunch
14:30 – Departure to afternoon program
18:00 – 19:00 Drop of at your accommodation and ending of our services
- Explore the Peneda-Gerês National Park hiking and riding 4×4 vehicle (morning hike and sightseeing in the afternoon)
- Short and easy walks in different locations of great scenery and natural value.
- Observation and understanding of the flora and fauna of the National Park.
- Lunch – Local cuisine
- Explore rivers and natural waterfalls of the National Park and, if the weather is fine, swim across and dive into its incredible natural lagoons.
- Find the best viewpoints and see the amazing sights.
- Visit local villages
- Private tour
- All transfers in the park
- Local English-speaking guide
- Personal accident insurance
- All fees and taxes
- Personal expenses
- We provide pick-up in Porto, Braga or other places
- We can suggest accommodation options